Old Crabby's Complaints

I am sick of a whole lot of things. This is where I complain and complain and complain - BUT better, I offer you the chance to complain with me! Let's tell the world what we're sick of!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

apologies

one think i hate is when a show i like to watch goes on hiatus over the summer. i can't stand to sit there and watch reruns. so i have to wait, and almost forget about it. but then it comes back in the fall and sucks me in again.

its a nasty trick they pull to get you involved again by making everything look shiny and new and different and exciting. so that has nothing to do with this new artwork that Tim has added to all of us on insomniac's paradise. nothing at all.

sorry for the delay, but i've been dealing with a lot of tough stuff over the summer, which i'll be complaining about really, really soon. in the meantime, i've got something more mundane to yap about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home